807 Conference Center Representatives
Katie Morris & DeWayne Cronkright
807 LaSalle Street
Ottawa, IL 61350
Thank you for your interest in the 807 Conference Center. Please fill out the form below with information regarding your event. We will review your message and be in touch with you soon.
807 Conference Center Policies
- Include available tables and chairs
- Setup and teardown is the responsibility of the renter, unless extra fees are opted for
- Non-refundable deposits may be required
- Balance due the week of the event
- Free guest wifi networks are available on each level of the 807 building. Check with rental staff for passwords, prior to event.
- If the event lasts later than 8pm, a host is required to be in the building. A fee of $50 will be charged.
- Food & beverage, for multi-day events, must be supplied by a licensed food vendor (caterer).
- No alcohol is allowed on the premises.
- Christ Community Church/807 Conference Center is not responsible for food or beverages supplied by vendors or individuals.
- Linens are not provided by the 807 Conference Center.
- We accept checks (807 Conference Center), credit cards and cash.
- Direct billing needs to be approved.
- Payments can be mailed to: 807 Conference Center, 807 LaSalle St., Ottawa, IL 61350
- Christ Community Church is not responsible for damages to, or loss of, any items left prior to, during or following any event.
- Any items or signage to be used on our property must have prior approval by Christ Community Church/807 Conference Center.
- The event coordinator is responsible for, and shall reimburse Christ Community Church/807 Conference Center for any damage, loss or liability incurred by any event attendees or organizations contracted by the event coordinator to provide any services or goods before, during and after the event.
- A non-refundable deposit may be required.